Company Description: Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) / Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) /
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) and Ion Implantation
Job Title: Director of Process Engineering
Solar Job Category: Engineering
Position City: Gloucester
Position State: MA
Position Country: United States
Experience: Requires 5 years’ experience in semiconductor processing as a lead process integration engineer or device engineer working with leading edge technology
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: This is a Senior Technologist position focusing on Logic/ Foundry Technology
• Work with leading logic manufacturers on positioning, adoption, and integration of Front End Process technology with emphasis on Ion Implant, Ion Beam Processing and related processes
• Translate inflections in Semiconductor logic/foundry technology to process equipment requirements
• Lead and manage a team of process engineers to develop applications with customers
• Work with a team of marketing, technical, and engineering professionals to develop advanced Ion Implant solutions, define technology road maps and product roadmaps
• Develop technical/ marketing collateral to promote implanter applications
• Plan and hold regular technical review meeting with customers in consultation with the manager
• Write IP to protect developed integration solutions.
• Periodically provides formal customer training, technical workshops to customer meeting
• Collaborate across various business units to develop new technologies and applications
Desired Skills & Expertise: Requires advanced degree (M.S./Ph.D.) in Materials Science / Electrical Engineering / Chemical Engineering/ Physics or related subjects
• Requires excellent understanding of logic/ foundry technology (28, 22, 14 nm) and knowledge of process/device integration.
• TCAD modelling experience is a plus.
• Requires excellent understanding of Front/Back End Processes. Knowledge of Front/Back End Product’s Equipment is a strong plus.
• Requires excellent presentation skills, solid data analysis skills, and good communication skills
• Travel required up to ~ 25%