Company is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. One of the nations leading technical and solar energy recruiting firms.
As a salesperson you will be in charge of working with new and existing clients. As part of the process, this person will collaborate with members of the marketing, design and product teams to gain a clear understanding of the campaign expectations, target audience, and product positioning.
The right candidate will possess good communication skills, be outgoing and results oriented . Must be self motivated as you will will work from home office to set appointments along with make phone and video conferencing presentations of our products.
- Outgoing and motivated sales professional to sell and promote our company and our products.
Primary Areas of Accountability
- Collaborate with Management to deliver effective, direct response e-mail designs for marketing campaigns
- Work with sales and marketing to design print materials, including sales brochures and mailers
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team, taking direction on our new website design for corporate and product sites
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team to compile the corporate and product family branding style
- Develop assets for new product launches, including screenshots and icons for app store listings
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to market and promote
- Proficient in email marketing, cold calling and direct presentations
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Experience using CRM applications
- Experience in video production a plus or, at a minimum, a willingness to learn
Education + Experience
- Advanced experience in using software and applications
- 3 or more years of professional sales experience
- Direct response email experience
- High level phone and communication skills