Company is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. One of the nations leading technical and solar energy recruiting firms.
Marketing with primary responsibility to assist our team with a variety of graphic design tasks ranging from email, ads, print, and website design. You will collaborate with members of the marketing, design and product teams to gain a clear understanding of the campaign expectations, target audience, and product positioning.
The right candidate will possess inside sales skills. You will work with the marketing and social media team in the video production cycle from pre-production planning through post-production editing
- Assets that are within the brand requirements of our company and our products.
Primary Areas of Accountability
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to deliver effective, direct response e-mail designs for marketing campaigns
- Work with stakeholders from sales and marketing to design print materials, including sales brochures and mailers
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team
- Work closely with the CMO and in-house design team to compile the corporate and product family branding style
- Market assets for new product launches
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to write and develop product content
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, bonus points for familiarity with Sketch
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Experience using social media platforms
- Experience in video production a plus or, at a minimum, a willingness to learn
Education + Experience
- Experience in Marketing and Sales
- 3 or more years of professional Marketing experience
- Direct response email experience
- Marketing and web design experience