Residential Sales Manager
Company Description: Rapidly growing Residential and Commercial solar installation company dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible renewable energy options available. Provides an unbiased, energetic, dynamic, and rewarding work environment composed of extremely motivated, talented and fun individuals. If you want to join a rapidly growing team that offers upward mobility and unlimited earning potential we invite you to apply today.
Job Title: Residential Sales Manager
Solar Job Category: Residential
Position City: Manteca
Position State: CA
Position Country: USA
Experience: 2 Years Sales Management Min.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: Job Description:
The Regional Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and will manage a team of Solar Energy Specialists. He or she will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, mentoring valued members of our sales team. The ideal candidate will have solar sales management experience from a solar or renewable energy company, and have honed problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
• Mentor and coach sales team to ensure sales goals are met
• Create weekly/monthly/quarterly sales reports and track sales trends and productivity.
• Manage, direct, and prioritize daily work load of entire sales team.
• Conduct weekly sales meetings to ensure goals are met.
• Prepare and present weekly sales projections to Director of Sales.
• Coach on Software including SalesForce, Google Sketch-up, and Google Earth
• Recruit, screen, and hire new team-members as needed
• Develop sales bonus program to reward top performers and motivate entire team.
• Develop and manage Canvassing and Call Making campaigns in new and existing markets
Desired Skills & Expertise: Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 2 years sales management experience required
• Knowledge of the solar industry, construction, or solar company highly preferred
• Effective demonstration of sales process, able to identify buying criteria, eliminate objections, and develop solutions to close the sale.
• Outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing market segment.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively multi-task daily and meet deadlines
• Assertive, confident and clear communicator – via e-mail, phone and face-to-face
• Excellent PC aptitude including Salesforce, Microsoft, and Google applications
• Highly proficient with desktop applications such as Adobe Acrobat, MS Office.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Excellent customer service skills required
• Clean DMV driving record
• All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen.
• Competitive Salary, DOE
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Profit sharing potential
• 401k plan potential
• Career path opportunities for top performers
Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
[button link = “https://www.testasolarjobs.com/apply-now-2/” button size=”large” color=”orange”]Apply Now[/button]