Company Description: EB Mask Writer / Mask Inspection System / Epitaxial
Job Title: Site Manager
Solar Job Category: Customer Support
Position City: San Jose
Position State: California
Position Country: United States
Experience: +5 years
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Description: 1. Responsible for managing trouble shooting, maintenance and necessary adjustment of equipment installed at customer site. Manage and make sure if these duties are properly and timely performed by FSEs. Responsible for communicating and achieving final resolution in case the above duties are unable to be resolved at the site.
2. Review skills of each FSE on a regular basis. Understand the entire site’s strengths and weaknesses. Develop FSE training plans with area manager. Implement FSE training plan across entire site.
3. Provide FSEs with the appropriate guidance, directives and prioritization to ensure uninterrupted operation of customer’s equipment and high customer satisfaction. Provide FSEs with the appropriate support for their service to be effectively provided.
4. Work jointly with Area Manager to ensure service is provided in an effective and efficient manner. Responsible for the service provided by FSEs. Report to and coordinate with Area manager as necessary.
5. Responsible for management and implementation of all company policies. Must report out in a timely manner on all violations and incidents which occur at the site.
6. Responsible for FSE and direct reports performance reviews. Frequency is TBD. Must develop targeted training and skill development plans.
7. Responsible for maintaining total site coverage plan to Service contract specs, and forecasting site coverage, Maintenance events, and logistics planning.
8. Responsible for Cost Savings including Over Time and budget management. Must approve all overtime for service provided (On-Call service is pre-approved for OT by default)
9. Responsible for Daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly site performance reports as indicated by the Area Manager.
10. Responsible for prompt and proper handling and accounting of Site spare parts inventory. This includes Parts usage reports, NEWS tracking, and packaging/ship back performance.
Desired Skills & Expertise: Semiconductor capital equipment repair experience and direct
[button link = “https://www.testasolarjobs.com/apply-now-2/” button size=”large” color=”orange”]Apply Now[/button]