Sr. Field Service Engineer
• Provide on-site and remote field service support for customers, including system installation and preventative / corrective maintenance for complex inspection systems.
• Provide maintenance support for a broad range of areas including diagnosis and repair of electrical, mechanical, robotic, factory automation and software related elements.
• Maintain strong customer relations and overall customer satisfaction, including a strong emphasis on contractual commitments regarding response time and system uptime.
• Provide instruction in operations and maintenance of the system, including both basic maintenance training at the customer site and advanced training provided.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams and drawings, pneumatic and electrical schematics, manufacturing and service procedures, and bill of materials a must.
• Provide detailed written records of all system related issues from manufacturing to in the field support of systems, including Field Service Work Orders using our CRM system.
• Work with our third-party manufacturing partner to jointly perform final test and system qualification prior to hand-off to applications engineering for pre-shipment acceptance.
• Work with manufacturing partner and engineering to improve documentation and procedures for integration, final test, qualification and installation at the customer site.
• Participate in the review and development of system and sub-system components quality control procedures, including incoming quality assurance for manufacturing and spares.
• Write and distribute daily updates to the key members of the team including status updates for system manufacturing, customer installations, and open issues.
• Travel both internationally and domestically 40% to 60%, possibly higher at times, with a willingness to support variable work schedules including off-hours, holidays, weekends.
Company Description: Defect Inspection Equipment
Job Title: Sr. Field Service Engineer
Solar Job Category: Capital Equipment
Position City: Fremont
Position State: California
Position Country: United States
Experience: +5 years
Employment Type: Full-Time
[button link = “https://www.testasolarjobs.com/apply-now-2/” button size=”large” color=”orange”]Apply Now[/button]